- Information for candidates – Privacy Notice Download
- Information for candidates -non examination assessments Download
- Information for candidates – Written Exams Download
- Information for candidates – Onscreen Tests Download
- Information for candidates – Coursework Assessment Download
- Information for candidates – Social Media Download
- Mobile Phones Download
Warning to Candidates
- You must be on time for all your examinations.
- You must not become involved in any unfair or dishonest practice in any part of the examination.
- You must not:
- sit an examination in the name of another candidate;
- have in your possession any unauthorised material or equipment which might give you an unfair advantage.
- Possession of a mobile phone or other unauthorised material is breaking the rules, even if you do not intend to use it, and you will be subject to penalty and possible disqualification.
- You must not talk to, attempt to communicate with or disturb other candidates once you have entered the examination room.
- You must follow the instructions of the invigilator.
- If you are in any doubt speak to the invigilator.
If you have any further questions or comments regarding exams, please do not hesitate to contact our administration team who will be more than happy to assist you.